Medicated Veggie Must-Go's
Medicated Veggie Must-Go's*
- 2 tbsp CBD olive oil by Big Horn Olive Oil Co.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed & chopped
- 6-10 oz green beans, trimmed & chopped
- 2-3 slices of bacon, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup cannabis leaves, minced
- green onions, diced (include at least 1/2 of the greens)
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- balsamic vinegar to finish, if desired
Preheat oven to 425°
Add asparagus and green beans to baking dish, top with brussel sprouts (facing up for roasting).
Drizzle CBD olive oil and sprinkle green onions, cannabis, spices, salt, & pepper over veggies.
Top with bacon pieces.
Place baking dish in oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Monitor the final 5 minutes, pulling baking dish out of the oven when veggies are browned.
To finish, season to taste with salt and pepper, serve, & enjoy!
Interested in kicking it up a bit? Drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top!
EACH TABLESPOON CONTAINS 10MG CBD.
- 6 servings = 3.33mg per serving
- 8 servings = 2.5mg per serving
The fresh cannabis leaves haven't been tested. Schedule a 30 minute consultation with me if you would like help figuring out your doses if using tested cannabis.
*What are Must-Go's? A term my Papa (my mom's dad- Bobby Dick) gave any remaining food that needed to be gobbled up...
When's your "Must-Go's" night? Comment below! :-)